Marvel fans rejoice! The long-awaited movie “Black Panther” is finally in theaters. This film offers a lot of insight into mental health and provides a unique perspective on grief and loss. If you’re looking for a way to understand your own mental health or the mental health of someone close to you, look no further than this amazing movie. Here at District Counseling, we are excited to see how this film helps people better understand mental health and holistic wellbeing.
1. The film portrays grief in a very real way.
2. It shows that there are multiple forms of grief.
3. It highlights the importance of seeking help when grieving.
4. The film demonstrates that it’s okay to feel sad and angry when grieving.
5. It shows that the process of grief can be long and complicated.
Loss is difficult. District Counseling can help intervene in these symptoms to effectively and safely process loss. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, please reach out to our team of counselors at District Counseling. We are here to help! Our therapists in Sugar Land are currently accepting new clients.