Sugar Land Therapist
Hello! My name is Pablo Arturo Jimenez. I am from Katy, TX. I am fluent in the English and Spanish languages (bilingüe). I have my Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Walden University. I also received my Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Master level coursework in Special Education from Texas A&M University. I am currently under the supervision of Jackie Hurtado, MEd, LPC-S.
I always carried a passion in helping people through their most difficult times and needs. I developed a life philosophy that if I have the power to help people then it is my duty to do so. Helping people has allowed me to work with children, adolescents, and adults who are in the autism spectrum to those who struggle with mental health/substance use disabilities or life adjustments. Like my personal beliefs, my counseling approach is tailored to help you; help you heal, grow, problem-solve, explore, reconnect, empower, find a purpose and much more. I may not find myself in your own shoes, but I can walk alongside with you, listen, and understand. By utilizing a Cognitive-Behavioral therapeutic approach, you will be in touch with your inner self as much as being in touch with the world around you.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take a step.
— Naeem Callaway
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Walden University.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Master level coursework in Special Education from Texas A&M University.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATION
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate in the State of Texas
- National Certified Counselor by the National Board for Certified Counselors
- Certified Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (C-DBT)
- EMDR Trained Therapist